Rad Power Bikes is seeking a qualified addition to our Customer Service team at our Ballard headquarters in Seattle. Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Full-time positions are available for people with the following qualifications:
- Prior experience in Customer Service (bicycle industry, or eBikes is a plus) required
- Experience providing support over the phone, email, and social media
- Experienced in developing relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills under pressure
- Skilled at online research
- Ability to learn quickly in an ever changing environment
- Professional communication with managers and team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google suite (Docs, Sheets, etc), Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Knowledge of major social media platform (big plus if you've used them on a business level)
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform pre-sale customer support via email, phone, social, forums, and in person including answering questions, detailing products, and above all, ensuring that all potential customers are left with a fantastic experience
- Perform post-sale support via above channels including bike operations, best practices, and basic tech support
- Monitor and update online inventory, product descriptions/photos, and basic website information
- Participate in local outreach events and related events with sales team as needed
- Learn the industry and understand the products we offer on a technical level
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of customer service systems, shipping software
- Collaborate with members of other teams to find answers and be a resource to teammates
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
Based on prior experiences and aptitude, hourly pay.
Candidate must be in Seattle (or metro area) and have proof of authorization to work within the US.
This is a full time position, some weekend work may be required.
Health care and dental plan is provided after 90 days.
Think that this is the job for you?!
If so, please email your resume and cover letter as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Pre-Sale Customer Service Specialist" as the subject line. In the body of the email please include any relevant, fun, or unique things about yourself that maybe didn't have a good place in your resume or cover letter!