Hyban Helmet 2.0
The Hyban 2.0 combines a particularly robust hard shell with huge air intakes. In combination with the integrated, bright LED rear light, the Hyban 2.0 is the perfect everyday helmet for the city.
- ABS hard shell: Robust helmet made of EPS foam and injection molded outer shell
- High visibility due to reflectors
- Bug mesh: Full protection from insects
- Ponytail compatibility: Perfect fit for people with long hair
- Full-ring: Adjustable ring connected to adjustment system enclosing all of the head
- Excellent ventilation with 5 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Zoom Ace Urban: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for custom fit
- Large, highly mounted and integrated LED tail light with 180° visibility
In order to find the right cycle helmet, you must first find the right size. First you need to measure the circumference of your head, preferably using a tape measure. Alternatively you could use a piece of string. Measure the circumference at the level of your forehead, approximately 1 cm above your eyebrows.
- M - 20 in - 23 in (52 cm -58 cm)
- L - 22 in - 24 in (56 cm - 61 cm)
I like the Hyban helmet real well Especially the way it adjust I can wear a head covering underneath in cool weather.
Great looking Helmet - fits great - and comfortable.
I like this helmet. I like the light on the back of it although the battery is already dead and needs replaced. It’s not easy to switch the battery out. Needless to say I haven’t changed it yet defeating the purpose of having the fancy helmet.
I feel the helmet is pretty comfortable. I like that it has a light on the back and I really like all the air vents.
Helmet fits good. Is lightweight and good looking.
Hyban Helmet 2.0
great helmet and very comfortable to wear for long periods of bike ridding.
It is very comfortable.
quality is more than expected, good finished, fitment is excellent since adjustment points are design to help with the ergonomic of the head
Happy with the LED