Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Center Contact Us
Call Our Support Team: 1-800-939-0310
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Riding with the kids? Keep them safe with Bern’s Nino kid’s helmet.
The Nino 2.0 offers features that both parents and kids will love, including an EZ-Fit system for hassle-free adjustments and 13 vents to keep your rider cool and comfortable. The removable flip visor can flip up for a stylish look, flip down to keep the sun out of their eyes, or be taken off entirely.
And to keep your child excited about rocking their new helmet, it’s available in colors kids love!
- EZ-fit elastic system easily adjusts for a secure and comfortable fit everytime.
- Made with lightweight, high impact-absorbing ZipMold+ technology, which provides a higher strength-to-weight ratio than in-mold helmets.
- Flip visor can be flipped up, down or removed depending on preference.
- 13 vents keep riders cool and comfortable at all times.
In order to find the right bike helmet, you must first find the right size. First you need to measure the circumference of your head, preferably using a tape measure. Alternatively you could use a piece of string. Measure the circumference at the level of your forehead, approximately 1 cm above your eyebrows.
- Small: 20" - 22" (52 cm - 55 cm)
- Medium: 22" - 24" (55.5 cm - 59 cm)
- Need a smaller fit? Check out the Bern Tigre Kids' Helmet for children between 2-5
*Product Information Provided by Berndiv style="display: none;">cycling helmet, kid helmet, kids helmet, passenger, passanger