This is everything you'll need to win the winter.
The Ultimate Winter Prize Pack
RadRover 6 Plus
From city streets to mountain trails, our flagship electric fat tire bike is built for any ride, and any season. And to help you find your fun, you can choose between a traditional high step or ultra-accessible step-thru mode.
Breeo Y Series Portable Smokeless Fire Pit & Transit Case
Chill and grill on the go. With built-in features, compact size, and a range of live-fire cooking accessories, you're packing ultimate portability with the rugged functionality. The Y Series can adapt to camping, tailgating, backyard grilling, or just relaxing on the deck.
Waterproof Commuter Kit
GOREWEAR innovates, designs, and crafts products specifically tailored for endurance athletes, elevating their experiences across diverse weather conditions. Charge through any storm with the fully waterproof “Commuter Kit” featuring Endure GORE-TEX jacket and pants, a cozy thermal mid-layer, and complete with waterproof GORE-TEX gloves.
Win the Winter Sweepstakes
Official Rules – United States
Important: Please read these rules before entering this online Promotion.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
1. Description: The “Win the Winter” Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on February 12, 2024 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on February 26, 2024 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted outside the Entry Period are void. The sponsor of this Promotion is Rad Power Bikes Inc. (“Rad”). Rad’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Eligibility. The Promotion is open to legal residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age and at least the age of majority in their state of residence on the date of entry (“Entrant(s)”). To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Rad in the manner and format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of Rad, W. L Gore & Associates (“GOREWEAR”) and Breeo, LLC (“BREEO”) and their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of each are not eligible to win any prizes. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Rad’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Entrants must be able to access the internet and must have a valid email address.
3. Disclaimer. Rad, GOREWEAR, and BREEO and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for any of the following where caused by factors beyond their reasonable control: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Rad or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
4. Limit and Identity of Entrant. Limit one (1) entry per person. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the Entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential prize winners may be required to provide Rad with proof that they are the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the relevant winning entry. Rad reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any entries that appear to be generated by a macro, script or other automated means. Rad is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
5. Entry. To enter the Promotion, visit https://www.radpowerbikes.com/pages/win-the-winter-giveaway during the Entry Period, fill out the entry form with your e-mail address and phone number and submit your completed form. By entering this Promotion, you are agreeing to receive emails and SMS notifications from Rad, GOREWEAR, and BREEO from which you can unsubscribe at any time. Rad reserves the right not to consider for the Promotion any entry it deems, in its sole determination, to be inappropriate or ineligible.
6. Prizes. There is one (1) prize to be won. At the end of the Promotion, the prize will be awarded via a random drawing from all Entrants who submitted an eligible entry. The prize consists of: one (1) RadRover 6 Plus ebike, one (1) Endure GORE-Tex Jacket from GOREWEAR, one (1) Everyday Thermo 1/4-Zip from GOREWEAR, one (1) Endure GORE-TEX Pants from GOREWEAR, one (1) C5 GORE-TEX Thermo Gloves from GOREWEAR, one (1) Y Series Portable Smokeless Fire Pit from BREEO, and one (1) Y Series Transit Case from BREEO (approximate retail value of full prize package is $3,383). Actual model, color, accessories and features of the items in the prize package awarded shall be selected by Rad and the other prize providers in their sole discretion and may vary from photos used in advertising. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. All prizes are awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind. No prize transfer, assignment or substitution is permitted. Rad reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
7. Odds of Winning; Taxes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize winners are solely responsible for all taxes, registration, title, fees, license duties, insurance and all expenses in claiming, registering and using their prize. This may include sales taxes and property taxes. Rad has no liability with regard to taxes and fees for the prizes.
8. Winner Selection and Notification. The potential prize winner will be selected and notified on or around February 28, 2024. The potential prize winner will receive an email notification from Rad. To claim a prize, the potential prize winner should follow the instructions contained in their notification and reply to Rad within three (3) days of attempted notification. The potential prize winner agrees to complete, within three (3) days of receipt of documents from Rad, verification of their correct address and a certificate of eligibility and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Rad in its sole discretion. Failure of a prize winner to respond or execute and deliver such documents within the specified time may result in forfeiture of the prize and the selection of an alternate winner of that prize from the remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate winners may be chosen otherwise the prize in question will remain un-awarded.
9. Publicity Release. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission for Rad to use a prize winner’s name, hometown, likeness, voice, and prize information for promotional activities connected to the Promotion without further payment or consideration. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of being awarded any prize, prize winners may be required to execute a consent for Rad to use their name, hometown, likeness, voice, and prize information for promotional activities connected to the Promotion, including but not limited to announcing them as a prize winner and other reasonable post-Promotion publicity, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Release. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to the extent permitted by applicable law, to release and hold harmless Rad, all Released Parties and each of their respective direct or indirect parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each such company’s officers, directors, members, employees, contractors, and agents from any and all losses, liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
11. Disputes. This Promotion and any issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrand and Rad shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to conflict of law principles. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington or the appropriate Washington state court located in King County, Washington. . Further, in any such dispute, each entrant hereby waives all damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with entering the Promotion), including without limitation, all punitive, incidental or consequential damages, attorneys' fees, and fee multiplication awards.
13. Binding Effect. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
14. Copy of Listing of Winners; Rules Request. For a list of prize winners and their location, send an email with the subject line “Win the Winter Giveaway Winners List” to firstname.lastname@example.org after March 20, 2024 and not later than June 28, 2024. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send an email with the subject line “Request for Win the Winter Giveaway Rules” to email@example.com .
15. Miscellaneous. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Rad, which are final and binding in all respects. Rad reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Rad's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Rad otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Rad, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Rad's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Rad reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Sponsor. Rad Power Bikes Inc., 1128 NW 52nd St, Suite 201, Seattle, WA 98107.