No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning.
- Eligibility: Rad Power Bikes Car Free Day Contest (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“Entrant(s)”). Employees of Rad Power Bikes and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor and Administrator: Rad Power Bikes Inc., 1128 NW 52nd Street, Ste 201, Seattle, WA 98107.
- Timing: The Giveaway begins on September 14, 2021, at 8:00am Pacific Time and ends on September 23, at 11:59pm. Pacific Time. Entries that are submitted before or after the Giveaway Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Giveaway.
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Giveaway.
- How to Enter the Giveaway: Post a photo or video to Instagram demonstrating why or how you choose to go car free. Tag @RadPowerBikes in the image and caption, and use the hashtag #OneDayNoCar to enter. If the Instagram app is unavailable for entry, visit www.radpowerbikes.com/pages/world-car-free-day to enter via direct upload in YotPo.
Limit: Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person.
Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's plays and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Winner Selection: On September 15, 16, 17, 20, and 21, 2021, one winner will be selected from all eligible entries to win a $100 Rad Power Bikes gift card per day. On September 24, 2021, two winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries to win a Rad Power Bikes bike (in the form of a $2,000 Rad Power Bikes gift card per winner).. Once an Entrant is selected as a winner, they will be removed from the eligible entry pool.
Winner selection dates are: September 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 2021 for $100 Rad Power Bikes gift cards and September 24, 2021 for Rad Power Bikes ebikes (in the form of $2,000 Rad Power Bikes gift cards.)
Odds: The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
The winners will be contacted via direct message or email by September 24th, 2021. If the potential winner cannot be reached within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, an alternate potential winner may be selected at random from the non-winning, eligible entries.
- Verification of Winner: All potential winners are subject to verification by Administrator. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until Entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Administrator will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process.
Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Rules. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) of a prize valued at or over $600 (or if the cumulative value of all prizes won through programs sponsored by Rad Power Bikes in 2021 is equal to $600 or more) will be sent an email to the email address provided at the time of entry and required to sign and return an IRS Form which must be received by Administrator, within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return tax forms or any other requested information within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Prizes: Five winners will each receive a Rad Power Bikes $100 gift card and two winners will each receive a Rad Power Bikes bike in the form of a $2,000 Rad Power Bikes gift card.s. Total value of all prizes: $5,000.
Winners will be responsible for income tax based on the retail price of the items that are redeemed and will receive an annual IRS Form 1099 for each tax year where the total value of the prize redeemed is equal to $600 or more.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective direct or indirect parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each such company’s officers, directors, members, employees, contractors, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all losses, liability, illness, injury, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes Entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media, manner, and formats now known or hereafter devised, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Giveaway, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the prizes offered herein and to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington or the appropriate Washington state court located in King County, Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Winner List: For a winner list, please contact: email@example.com