- RadWagon 3 Edition: RadWagon 3, RadCity, RadCity Step-Thru, RadMission
- 2021 Edition: All combinations of models except RadWagon 3
- The RadWagon 4 will need the running boards accessory removed before placing on the rack.
- Bike Adapter Bar required for all step-thru ebike models (RadCity Step-Thru, RadRover Step-Thru, RadMini Step-Thru, RadRunner, RadRunner Plus)
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.
7 days a week, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT
Bring your ebike along for the ride! Specifically designed for electric bikes, these racks can secure any two of our models along the back of your vehicle. It folds up when not in use, tilts down for easy cargo access, and includes a keyed alike locking hitch pin, security cable, and locking frame hooks. Each rack is equipped with a patented “No-Wobble Hitch System” that eliminates slack without the use of tools.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max 80 lb per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1.25”-2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Maximum tire width
- RadWagon 3 Edition: 3”
- 2021 Edition: 5"
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders, an internally reinforced frame and external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable and locking frame hooks
- Patented “No-Wobble Hitch System" eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Tilts down for easy cargo door access
- Space between bikes
- RadWagon 3 Edition: 18”
- 2021 Edition: 12"
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel, or towed vehicle
- Remove the battery from your ebike before placing on rack
For inquires about the Hollywood Racks Sport Rider Ebike Hitch RackEmail: email@example.com
Phone: (310) 516-8600