While previous iterations of the RadRunner have helped thousands of riders experience the RadGrin, our team knew that there was a select group in the growing ebike community who simply wanted more out of an electric utility bike.
The RadRunner 3 Plus was our response – and we think it’s safe to say that we didn’t just meet their demands. We over delivered.
So if you’re one of the riders who’ve been craving longer, more comfortable rides, or have been on the lookout for a do-it-all model with hydraulic disc brakes, we’d like to invite you to take a behind-the scenes look at our premium model.
A ride style for everyone.
While our latest model is loaded with premium features designed to elevate your ride, Rad Power Bikes will continue to provide electric bikes for every rider.
We've recently dropped the RadRunner 3 Plus' price by $200 to make it accessible to more riders, but if you’re looking for an excellent ebike at an even lower price point, we'd like to reintroduce you to the two other members RadRunner family.
The RadRunner 2
- Get up and go with no gearing, no suspension, and no fuss.
- Accessorize with over 330 possible combinations.
- Available in forest green or black.
Available now for $1,499.
The RadRunner Plus
- Suspension and seven-gears for a smooth, dialed-in ride.
- Bundled with our favorite accessories, including our premium headlight and Passenger Package.
- A classic silver and espresso colorway.
The RadRunner Plus is $250 off through 12/18/23. Order now to get yours for just $1,749.
Ready to enjoy an elevated ride?