Refer a Friend
Get Rewarded for Owning an Ebike
Want to get rewarded for owning your ebike? Owners of ebikes from Rad Power Bikes have the opportunity to get rewarded with a $50 Amazon Gift Card simply by telling people you interact with every day about your awesome ebike!
1. Buy an Ebike
Purchase any one of our ebike models. Existing ebike owners simply need to create an account, no need to purchase another ebike (unless you want to, that is).
An email with a link to create your customer account will be sent to you shortly after you purchase an ebike.
Contact our Customer Experience team directly for assistance with getting your customer account set up.
2. Tell Your Friends
You can share your unique referral link with whoever you wish either from the post-purchase screen or from your referral dashboard within your customer account.
3. Get Paid!
Whenever someone places an order containing at least one ebike using your link, they'll get $50 off their purchase* and you'll get a $50 Amazon gift card!
When would I receive my gift card?
The Friend will receive their discount at time of purchase, Advocates will receive their gift card roughly 14 days after the Friend's order is processed.
Can I stack the $50 referral discount with another discount code/promotion?
No, discount codes/promotions cannot be combined on a single order. If there is more than one discount code/promotion that can be applied to an order, only the largest single discount/promotion will be applied.
Can I place an order over the phone and still take advantage of the Refer a Friend program?
Yes! If you were referred by a friend to purchase one of our ebikes, simply provide us their full name, email address, and original order number at time of purchase so we can verify their information in our system, credit them for their referral, and provide you a $50 discount on your qualifying order.
If I place an order for an ebike but do not use my friend's discount code, do they still get credit for the referral?
Yes, as long as you still use the referral link your friend sent you. There may be a case where you were referred but you want to purchase two ebikes and take advantage of our $200 bundle discount, so as long as you used the Advocate's referral link to come to our website, their referral will still be tracked and they will be rewarded.
Terms for Qualification
Advocate: an existing ebike owner who shares their referral link encouraging people to purchase an ebike.
Friend: an individual who receives a referral link from an Advocate.
All referrals must be given at time of purchase. Referrals cannot be applied retroactively.
For an Advocate to qualify for a gift card, they must:
- Be an original ebike owner. Second-hand ebike owners do not qualify.
- Have physical ownership of an ebike at the time of referral. Selling your ebike will disqualify you.
- Be in good standing with Rad Power Bikes. This means that acts such as issuing a chargeback, being disrespectful, or any other behavior that would go against our Terms of Service will disqualify you.
- Gift cards are emailed to qualifying Advocates roughly 14 days after the Friend's order has been processed.
- Advocates will receive one gift card per qualifying order. Gift cards are not awarded based on the total number of electric bikes in a single order. (Ex. if a Friend places one order containing two electric bikes, the Advocate will receive one gift card).
- All gift cards must be claimed within 60 days of receiving. You do not need to spend your gift card funds within 60 days, you just need to claim ownership of the gift card. Once claimed, gift cards are subject to the expiration date set by the gift card merchant.
For a Friend to qualify for a referral discount on their order, they must:
- Be a new customer, existing ebike owners do not qualify.
- Purchase an electric bike either i) online at radpowerbikes.com using the Advocate's referral link, ii) over the phone with a Rad Power Bikes Customer Experience team member, or iii) in-store at the Rad Power Bikes Seattle showroom.
- Not use any other active promotion, coupon code, or discount.
- For phone orders, the Friend must provide the full name, email address, and original order number of the Advocate. This allow us to properly identify the Advocate in our customer database. If we are unable to definitively identify the Advocate in our customer database, the referral cannot be processed.
Rad Power Bikes encourages all of our ebike owners to share their experience with their friends, but in order to promote a healthy and positive community experience for all of our customers, we reserve the right to revoke the ability to participate in our Refer a Friend program at any time. Abuse, misuse, or any other negative behavior we see will result in disqualification.