- Standard Battery Pack: All 2018 and newer model ebikes except the RadMission 1
- RadMission 1 Battery Pack: RadMission 1 only
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Email Us
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Lithium-Ion battery packs with genuine Samsung cells offer best in class range and performance.
The Standard Battery Pack is 48V, 14 Ah (672 Wh), and compatible with 2018 and newer Rad Power Bikes models.
The RadMission 1 Battery Pack is 48V, 10.5 Ah (504 Wh), and works exclusively with the RadMission 1 electric metro bike. It is not compatible with other Rad Power Bikes models. Do not use the RadMission 1 Battery Pack on other Rad Power Bikes models.
The battery securely mounts to the base and can be locked into place with the included keys. Batteries can be removed easily without disconnecting any wires to charge indoors or to switch to a fully charged battery for extended riding.
- Weight: Standard Battery Pack 7.7 lb, RadMission 1 Battery Pack 7 lb
- Lockable and removable with two included keys
- Genuine Samsung 35E cells
- Built-in charge level indicator
- The RadMission 1 Battery Pack is only compatible with its intended model.
- Battery purchases are final, batteries cannot be returned. View our full return policy here.
- The RadMission 1 comes with the model-specific battery pack, all other 2018 and after models come with the Standard Battery Pack.
Battery Shipping Cost: $60 per unit