- RadRover model year (2016-2020)
- Thule Yepp Maxi Child Seat
- Small Basket
- Large Basket
- Large Platform
- RadRover Full Fenders
- Fremont Pannier Bag
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Center Contact Us
Call Our Support Team: 1-800-939-0310
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
The RadRover Rear Rack allows riders to carry gear, use saddle bags, and take the weight off their back and add it to the bike.
Includes all the hardware required for mounting as well as a brake light extension cable for mounting the integrated brake light.
- Weight capacity: 25 kg (55 lb)
- Due to differences in frame design, the RadRover Rear Rack is only rated to carry children if mounted to the 2018 and after models of the RadRover or the RadRover Step-Thru 1.
- This rear rack is not compatible with the 2021 RadRover 6 Plus and RadRover 6 Step Thru Bikes.