From kindergarten to college, an ebike is the Raddest way to get to class. Here are a few stories from the students and parents that inspire us.
- Electric bikes can be used for more than commuting, exercise and errands. Check out this barbershop on wheels.
- For one Ohio couple, a single ride led to a very Rad romance.
- Our riders are using ebikes for gardening, skiing, golf, and even a barbershop business. Check out these rides!
- Pottery supplies in an ebike? A sculptor leaves the car behind and carves a new path using her RadCity Step-Thru.
- A surfer needed a bike powerful enough for hills, and long enough to haul his board. See how our electric cargo bike helps get him to the beach.
- Having fun, climbing hills, running errands, and picking up ice cream. Electric bikes help this family do it all.
- For this Seattle-based photographer and Rad Rider, the perfect shot's always within reach.
Snowboard pioneer Kimmy Fasani shares how her electric bike helps her family explore more and keep breaking new ground.
- When she's not shaking up the fashion scene, Kiara Marshall is using a RadRunner to enjoy New York's outdoor life.
Transportation, it turns out, can be transformative.
This neuropsychologist has a vision condition that's stopped him from getting a driver’s license. A RadRunner helped him reclaim his mobility.